Desktop as a Service
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, many companies were forced to telework. The result? A healthy balance between telework and the corporate office as a social meeting place. It is gradually becoming a new norm. If you have a portable laptop, commuting between the two is no problem at all. If, on the other hand, you have a fixed (desktop) copy, this is less obvious. Dragging back and forth is not an option.
Is there a solution for this?
Get acquainted with Desktop as a Service.
What is Desktop as a Service and why should you use it?
Desktop as a Service is a virtual workplace solution, where you log on to your desktop from the cloud. Anywhere, on any device. Your workplace is no longer limited to the location of your desktop, and you have all your business applications at your fingertips whenever you want.
Why integrate Desktop as a Service into your business?
Trustteam works with the Microsoft Azure platform. No other platform invests in data security anymore.
Advantages of DaaS:
• Work wherever and whenever you want
• Your data is protected by the world's largest security company
• Graphical applications such as CAD, 3D rendering work flawlessly on any device
For which type of companies is Desktop as a Service a must?
• Software companies (ISV's) that offer software through a desktop service
• Companies with a lot of first line employees
• Companies with a lot of homeworkers
• Companies that use a lot of graphics applications
• Customers looking for a platform that supports BYOD
• Companies that still run a lot of legacy software and do not want to invest in new PCs
- One-stop-shop for your IT
- Management of own data centres