Your data housed in a separate location
The importance of backups has not needed to be stressed for a long time. Yet backups are treated poorly in many companies. A missed opportunity!
YOU ALREADY KEEP A BACKUP? THEN YOU ARE DOING WELL!
But when you keep your backup on a tape, on a NAS or in the same room as your server, then things go wrong. Because what if you forget to make a backup? What if someone takes your backup? Or what if your company building burns down completely? In that case you will not get far with your backup.
A SAFE BACKUP IS A BACKUP OUTSIDE YOUR COMPANY PREMISES.
You can simply put your data in our data centre. With our Online backup you have a backup in the cloud. The hassle with tapes or removable media that you have to take to an external location is a thing of the past!
- Secure and encrypted data transfer to the Trustteam cloud.
- No data loss.
- Disaster recovery: your environment is restored to the Trustteam cloud.
- Trustteam monitors your backup and intervene if there are any problems.
- Our data centres are ISO 27001 and HDS certified. This means we comply with the strictest rules in terms of information security and that we are fully compliant with GDPR legislation.
What is it?
Backups are stored locally at your company (on-site). But, it is safer to also have an off-site backup. This is possible with Connect & Work backup! In other words, you place your backup in our data centre.
How does it work?
Copy of backup in the Trustteam cloud
What are the benefits?
Safe and encrypted data traffic to the Trustteam cloud
No data loss
Restoring of environment within Trustteam cloud
Trustteam monitors your backup and intervenes when there are any problems
How does the price calculation work?
Monthly cost depend on the size of your backup (GB) and the number of virtual servers in your backup
Pay-as-you-grow: with Connect & Work backup you only pay for what you use at any given time
- One-stop-shop for your IT
- Management of own data centres